System Audit, Management and Reporting Tools
Visual Click Software solutions provide you with the system audit, management and reporting tools to Document, Query and Manage your Active Directory environment and Windows file systems or your eDirectory environment, NetWare file systems and GroupWise.
Our system management solutions perfect your ability to delegate to your help desk and end users many of their reporting requirements. The ease of use of our system management tools will free up your time to focus on higher priority tasks. Whether you are running Active Directory, eDirectory or Linux, the Visual Click suite of software solutions will save you hours of time.
Our patented Visual Designer Technology allows for customer-specific applications to be developed in minutes rather than days, weeks or months. This powerful technology creates a new paradigm in system security management, eliminating the need for time-consuming scripting.
AD Reporting and Management | DSRAZOR for Windows
DSRAZOR for Windows is your answer to Windows and Active Directory Management. When you use DSRAZOR, you will be able to precisely interact with your Active Directory environment and Windows File Systems. Discover security weaknesses, document objects such as users and groups, manage attributes and delegate tasks.
Small example of DSRAZOR for Windows management and reporting solutions:
- Create/import users, group, computers
- Clean up your Active Directory, remove unused accounts
- Bulk updates to change account data quickly
- Find Duplicate User Accounts
- Create, Manage and Delete Users, Computers, Groups, etc.
- Report on Users, Computers, Groups, etc.
- Report on File and Folder Permissions
- Active Directory Security - Including all permissions by active directory object
- File System Security - Including all permissions by file system object
- Group Membership - Including nest groups
- Exchange Management Tools | create and delete users
AD and Windows File System Auditing | CPTRAX for Windows
CPTRAX for Windows provides compliance and control for auditing for your Windows and Active Directory environment. Operating at the server-level, CPTRAX for Windows provides continuous auditing and control to help you protect, respond to compliance requirements, audit and defend your enterprise. Real-time alerting and reporting. Does not rely on the Windows event logs.
CPTRAX for Windows has three seperate auditing modules:
- Active Directory Auditing
- Windows File System Access and Change Auditing and Activity Blocking
- Login and Failed Logon Auditing
CPTRAX for Windows specializes in providing regulatory compliance reporting to assist with your activities relevant to:
- Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX)
- Payment Card Industry (PCI) compliance
- Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act (GLBA)
- Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA)
- Financial Services Authority (FSA)
eDirectory Reporting and Management | DSRAZOR for eDirectory
DSRAZOR for eDirectory is your system management solution for interactive administration and reporting of eDirectory and NetWare File Systems.
DSRAZOR for eDirectory includes our powerful Zero Privilege Helpdesk that gives you the power to safely and securely delegate administration of your eDirectory and NetWare File Systems.
Small example of DSRAZOR for eDirectory management and reporting solutions:
- Clean up your eDirectory, remove unused accounts
- Bulk updates to change account data quickly
- Smart Delete | remove eDirectory Account, Home Directory and GroupWise Account
- Update Home Directory Data within eDirectory
- Find Duplicate eDirectory Accounts
- Create/import users
GroupWise Reporting and Management | DSRAZOR for GroupWise
DSRAZOR for GroupWise is your solution for auditing and interactive administration of your GroupWise Installation.
DSRAZOR for GroupWise includes many powerful features to help you clean up and manage your GroupWise.
- Change GroupWise passwords via a simple and customizable interface
- Change GroupWise and eDirectory passwords with a single click
- Manage GroupWise Distribution List memberships
- Smart Delete removes GroupWise, eDirectory accounts and Home Directory with a single click
- Set GroupWise Address Book Visibility for multiple accounts
- Document and Delete GW Accounts with No eDirectory Account
- Find and Delete Inactive Accounts
- Move GroupWise User(s) to a different Post Office
- Search for GroupWise Users by their FID
- Count GroupWise Users Per Post Office
- View Distribution List Membership per user
- Find Users not belonging to any Distribution Lists
- Find all accounts with NO PASSWORD
- Report Proxy access for each account including the privileged accounts and the privileges granted
- Find all users with any specific proxy privilege assigned, for instance, any with <All Users> access that include Write privileges
- Report the number of messages in each account's INBOX, OUTBOX and TRASH folders
- Document the amount of disk space in use for each user's GroupWise mailbox
- Discover last login date for each account and optionally delete inactive accounts
- Discover all accounts with disk space quotas
- Find out if any accounts with disk space quotas have exceeded their warning threshold
Enterprise Software Audit and Inventory | SofTrack
SofTrack, offered by our partner company Integrity Software, Inc., is your solution for enterprise software audit and usage control.
SofTrack includes a powerful workstation hardware and software inventory engine that runs in less than 10 seconds per workstation. These reports are the basis for SofTrack's patent-pending smart inventory feature that identifies which applications are installed but never used. When you use SofTrack's smart inventory report, you can quickly identify unused software which can help you eliminate unnecessary software expenditures on unused licenses.