eDirectory Management, Reporting and Security Tools
DSRAZOR for eDirectory
DSRAZOR for eDirectory provides administration tools with unsurpassed management and reporting abilities to effectively Secure, Delegate, Administer and Audit eDirectory, SUSE Linux and the NetWare File Systems. Thousands of administrators worldwide rely on DSRAZOR's unique patented design interface to give them unsurpassed abilities to precisely interact with security settings and content of their eDirectory and NetWare File Systems. DSRAZOR for eDirectory administration tools simplify your eDirectory management and eDirectory reporting with the admin tools you need.
eDirectory Management, Reporting and Security Tools
In brief, DSRAZOR's management, reporting and security tools save you time and money with the following abilities:
- Assess and document eDirectory Security
- Document effective file system security - who has access, where and how
- Delegate eDirectory Administration with Zero-Privilege Helpdesk Applets
- Delegate NetWare File System Administration with Zero-Privilege Helpdesk Applets
- Easily Customizable Administration Applets
- Increase Security while Reducing Administration Training Costs
- Detect and clean up eDirectory and NetWare File System Security
- Easy eDirectory Management tools
- Easy eDirectory Reporting tools
- Customizable eDirectory Management tools
- Customizable eDirectory Reporting tools
Reports for Assessing eDirectory Security
Reduce your security exposures with one of DSRAZOR's many management and reporting tools. Each of these tools is easily customizable to your site. For instance, you may only be interested in assessing a particular container.
- Document Assigned File System Rights for Users, Groups, etc. on ALL eDirectory Volumes in your Tree
- Find all Objects that have Trustees with either Supervisor or Write privileges
- Find all Users:
- who have never logged in
- whose last login is greater than 30 days ago
- NOT requiring a password
- with an expired password
- with Personal Login Script
- where their account is disabled by Intruder Lockout
- whose minimum password length is less than 5
- with Login Time Restrictions
- Find all Containers:
- with NO objects
- with Login Scripts
- Find out how a selected User or other Object obtained rights to the File System
- Find all Objects that have an Inherited Rights Filter (IRF) defined
Controlling your eDirectory HelpDesk - Management delegation
Now you can control how your helpdesk users interact with your eDirectory data!
Reduce your training costs and your security exposures with your own helpdesk tools!
- Change User Passwords, Reset Intruder Lockout, Change Max. Concurrent Logins via NLM (based upon Group membership) - Only need to load NLM at ONE server
- GroupWise Distribution List Management
- Search for Users to Manage
- GroupWise Password Management: Change GroupWise and eDirectory Passwords!
- User Management: Assign Grace Logins, Change Password, Reset Intruder Lockout and View Login Time Restrictions
- User Search: Find Users by name or partial name anywhere in your eDirectory Tree and then manage their details
- Print Queue Manager: Manage your Print Queues and Print Jobs
- Personal Print Queue Manager: Let your users manage their own Print Jobs
- Remote Control your ZENworks Workstations without NWADMIN
- Produce your own helpdesk, control what containers are seen, exclude admin users from the list, you can have it your way
Documenting your eDirectory - Reporting
Document your eDirectory data. Get the eDirectory Documentation you require. Now you can document:
- Enterprise Volume Usage Monitor and Report
- Enterprise eDirectory Partition and Replica Synchronization Status Report
- Users and their site specific data (i.e. fields you use)
- User Groups and their members (by full name) and site specific data
- Profiles and their definitions
- Your Container structure
For any eDirectory object you can create reports that include:
- Explicit File System Assignments
- Disk Space Restrictions and amount in use
- Data from Custom eDirectory Schema Extensions
- Last Modification Date and Time
- Object Creation Time!
You can also create exception reports based upon rules you create:
- Users who have never logged in
- Groups with no members
- Users who aren't required to change their password
- eDirectory Objects with Supervisor Trustees
- Users with Personal Login Scripts (or without!)
Purchasing DSRAZOR - eDirectory Management and Reporting Tools
DSRAZOR can be licensed per eDirectory Tree or for your entire network with any number of eDirectory Trees. To receive a custom quote for DSRAZOR we will need to know the number of NetWare Servers in your eDirectory Tree or in your network.
To request your custom quote for DSRAZOR click here or you can call us toll-free at (877) 902-5425 or dial direct at (512) 330-0542.
Find out why DSRAZOR for eDirectory is chosen by Novell Consulting.
In this section and those that follow you will find out why DSRAZOR is chosen by Novell Consulting as well as customers from around the world. Learn how DSRAZOR for eDirectory can help you with the management and reporting tools you need to for your eDirectory environment.Security Auditing and Alerting for eDirectory and NetWare File Systems Cross Platform Solutions: Microsoft and Novell DSRAZOR for eDirectory and NetWare Ready-To-Run Applets Case Studies