Active Directory Tools for Management, Reporting and Delegation
DSRAZOR for Windows
DSRAZOR for Windows provides Windows and Active Directory tools for management, reporting and delegation. When you use DSRAZOR you will be able to precisely interact with your Windows and Active Directory environments. Discover security weaknesses, document objects, manage attributes and delegate duties. DSRAZOR for Windows simplifies your Windows file system and Active Directory management and your Active Directory reporting with the administration tools you need.
- Create/Import users, groups and computers
- Manage/Update users, groups and computers
- Delete/Clean up unused users, groups and computers
- File/Folder permission security reports
- NTFS documentation
Active Directory Management and Reporting Tools - DSRAZOR for Windows
In this section and those that follow you will learn how DSRAZOR for Windows can help you with the administration tools you need to report, interact, query and manage your Active Directory and Windows File System environment.DSRAZOR for Windows: Active Directory User Account Management Tools DSRAZOR for Windows: Active Directory User Account Reporting Tools DSRAZOR for Windows: Exchange Management Tools DSRAZOR for Windows: Customer Case Studies DSRAZOR for Windows: Brochure DSRAZOR for Windows Zero Privilege Help Desk: Brochure
Active Directory and Windows File System Security Reporting Tools
Regulatory compliance auditing requires gathering of security related data from your file systems and directory. DSRAZOR for Windows can quickly, easily and accurately create custom reports your auditors and management require. Example of security reports for Active Directory and the Windows file system include:
- Active Directory Security - Including all permissions by active directory object
- Active Directory Security - Including all permissions by trustee
- Active Directory Object Ownership
- Identify Specific User Privileges - Including Administrative, Dial-In, Send-As, Allowed-To-Authenticate and so on
- File System Security - Including all permissions by file system object
- File System Security - Including all permissions by trustee
- File System Security - Including all objects with permission inheritance blocked
- File System Object Ownership
- Group Membership - Including nest groups
- Group Policy Objects - Including where they are defined and status
- Objects with a NULL ACL (everyone has access when the ACL is NULL)
- Unused User and Computer Accounts
Completely eliminate providing change permissions to your help desk operator accounts!
- Does not use or rely on Active Directory Delegation
- Uses a separate server-based service with full security options
- Create Active Directory Accounts
- Change Passwords
- Change Active Directory Details
- Create Exchange 2007/2010 Accounts
- Create Home Directories
- User Account and Active Directory Management
- and much more!
- Extends your existing DSRAZOR for Windows installation - convert your help desk solutions to use Zero Privilege Help Desk by adding a single service!
Active Directory User Self Updates
Most Network Administrators have limited time and resources. Delegating the modification and
updating of user directory data is easily accomplished with DSRAZOR for Windows. Your users can maintain
their own data within Active Directory, saving you time and money.
With DSRAZOR for Windows, you can create a simple user self-update solution that can be saved as a stand-alone executable and distributed to your users. Now your users can quickly and easily maintain their own Active Directory data.
Free up your precious time for higher priority tasks when you delegate your Active Directory data management with DSRAZOR for Windows. DSRAZOR for Windows enables you to delegate modification and updating of user directory data to the users, department managers and the human resources department.
Group Membership Management via Drag-n-Drop
Managing Group Membership is an ongoing requirement for many network administrators. DSRAZOR for Windows can simplify the administration and management of your groups. Each group membership management solution uses drag-n-drop action to add members to groups and simple right-click action to remove members.
Active Directory Last Logon and Failed Logons Reporting
Determining when an account last logged in to Active Directory is a complex and time-consuming
task. Additionally, discovering where accounts have failed logon attempts is a security concern.
Understanding how the last logon and failed logon values function is important to managing your
Active Directory. DSRAZOR for Windows solves the complex tasks of determining last logon and
finding failed logon attempts.
More information on Last Logon and Failed Logons included in the following PDF: DSRAZOR Solution: Last Logon and Failed Logons
Windows File System Security Reports
Documenting file system security is a challenging task. The volume of data to be collected and the
variety of ways to view it require an automated solution. With DSRAZOR for Windows you can
collect and report file system security definitions interactively or via a batch process.
Find your Effective permissions and your Non-effective permissions to file system objects and if Inheritance is Blocked.
Both effective and non-effective permissions can be inherited down the file system. Inherited permissions are inherited all the way down the file system unless blocked. If blocked, no permissions set 'above' the selected folder are inherited or passed on to sub-folders. Files can also be set to block permission inheritance. In the image above you will notice two entries include an inheritance block, further, notice that neither of these entries have any inherited permissions. When permission inheritance is blocked, only those accounts with explicitly defined permissions will be able to access the blocked folder or file.
Active Directory Management, Reporting and Administration Tools Summary
Gain new abilities with DSRAZOR administration tools that will save you time and money. A summary of the admin tools that DSRAZOR for Windows includes:
- Delegate your helpdesk activities with point solutions that require minimal training and reduce "user error"
- Manage users, groups, files and more
- Customize solutions to perform those duties you require, quickly modify ready-to-run solutions
- Increase the security and performance of your network with queries targeting the discovery of weaknesses
- Assess and document Active Directory security
- Assess and document Windows File System security
- Simplified Active Directory Management tools
- Simplified Active Directory Reporting tools
- Create, Manage and Delete Users, Computers, Groups, etc.
- Report on Users, Computers, Groups, etc.
- Report on File and Folder Permissions
Purchasing DSRAZOR - Active Directory Management and Reporting Tools
DSRAZOR for Windows can be licensed per Windows Domain (for instance: visualclick) or DNS Root Domain (visualclick.local) with any number of child domains within the root domain.
Call us toll-free at (877) 902-5425 or dial direct at (512) 330-0542.
Request a personalized web demo of DSRAZOR for Windows!