Automatic student account provisioning, deprovisioning plus updating
DSRAZOR for Windows can assist by automatically maintaining Active Directory via data in CSV files and taking advantage of the following provisions:
- If a user is in the CSV file but not in Active Directory in specific OU, the user is created, and home directory is created.
- If a user is in the CSV file and in Active Directory in specific OU, process updates and update attribute values.
- If a user is in Active Directory in specific OU and not in the CSV file, the user is disabled and moved to another OU and the home directory is moved to a new location.
Automatic student account modifications
Automate mapping student attribute values in Active Directory for tasks such as:
Request a Demo
- Moving users to another OU
- Adding users to Groups
- Disabling users
- Enabling users
- Mapping values to group names
- Mapping values to OU's
- Mapping how users are disabled or enabled
- When disabling users, populate attribute values with "Disabled by DSRAZOR"